Rules and Regulations around Early Birds and After School Club – from Monday 2nd November 2020
Mrs Martin will be running our Early Birds and Mrs Daniel will be running our After-School Club (Late Birds).
Due to COVID the club will need to run in the following way:
- The clubs will run in the hall and the children will need to stay in their class bubbles, separate from each other. In the case of siblings, they should stay in their bubble rather than with their family member. You may need to talk to your child about this.
- We will not provide food after school; however, children may bring a packed tea or snack to eat. We will continue to encourage them to drink from their water bottle, that they have brought in to school.
- Places for Early and Late Birds will need to be booked a week in advance. We would request that all bookings are made by the Thursday of the week prior to attending;
e.g. any bookings for the week beginning 9th November will need to be made by Thursday 5th November etc.
- Please be aware that if you book a place at either club and do not attend you will still be charged. This is a change to previous protocol when we were able to be more flexible. Please remember that we need to pay staff and cannot afford to run at a loss.
- The children will be able to access most of the resources that we have used previously although there may be some adaptations.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
from - 7.50 a.m. - 8.45 a.m. - cost £2
After School Club
3.30pm - 4.30pm - £3.50
3.30pm - 5.30pm - £7.00