Early birds and After School Club
Mrs. Martin will be running our Early birds and Mrs. Daniel will be running our After School Club (Late birds).
- The clubs will run in the hall, for Early birds children should be come up the main drive and through the hall doors - please wash hands on arrival. Collection from Late birds will be from the up the main drive from the hall door.
- We will not provide food after school but children may bring a packed tea or snack to eat. We will continue to encourage them to drink from the water bottle that they have brought in to school.
- Places for Late birds will need to be booked at least two days in advance. Parents can book half-termly/termly, if preferred. We would request that all bookings are made by the Thursday of the week prior to attending. (Please contact the office to book - email@example.com).
- Please be aware that if you book a place at either club and do not attend, you will still be charged. This is a change to previous protocol when we were able to be more flexible.
Before and After School Club
- Early birds (7.50am-8.45 am)
- Late birds (3.30pm-5.30pm Monday-Thursday and 3.30pm-4.30pm Friday)
Early Birds from 7.50am-8.45am - cost £2
After School Club runs from 3.30pm-5.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 3.30pm–4.30pm (Friday). The following costs apply:
3.30 to 4.00 is £2.
3.30 to 4.30 is £3.50.
3.30 to 5.00 is £5.
3.30 to 5.30 is £7.
If children are taking part in a free after school activity they may still join After School Club at 4.30pm but will be charged from 3.30pm. Children may bring in a packed tea or snack. We require at least two days notice for your child to attend After School Club.