Early Birds and After School Club
Mrs Martin will be running our Early Birds and Mrs Daniel will be running our After School Club (Late Birds).
- The clubs will run in the hall, for Early Birds children should be come up the main drive and through the hall doors - please wash hands on arrival. Collection from Late Birds will be from the up the main drive from the hall door.
- We will not provide food after school; however children may bring a packed tea or snack to eat. We will continue to encourage them to drink from their water bottle, that they have brought in to school.
- Places for Late Birds will need to be booked at least a week in advance, parents can book half-termly/termly if preferred. We would request that all bookings are made by the Thursday of the week prior to attending. (please contact the office to book - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please be aware that if you book a place at either club and do not attend you will still be charged. This is a change to previous protocol when we were able to be more flexible.
Before and After School Club
- Early Birds (7.50a.m - 8.45 a.m)
- Late Birds (3.30pm - 5.30pm Mon- Thurs and 3.30pm - 4.30pm Fri)
Early Birds from - 7.50 a.m. - 8.45 a.m. - cost £2
After School Club
3.30pm - 4.30pm - £3.50
3.30pm - 5.30pm - £7.00