Broughton Primary School
1:1 Learning Support Assistant
Closing date:13/10/2021 at 12:00
Job Start Date:01/11/2021
Contract/Hours: Fixed Term Contract , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: EHCC Grade B/C – depending on experience
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week, mornings 8.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m., term-time only
Location of Role: Broughton Primary School
Contact e-mail address:email@example.com
Broughton and West-Tytherley Federation Primary Schools are seeking to recruit a passionate Learning Support Assistant to provide 1:1 student support in the classroom. It would be an advantage if the successful candidate has emotional literacy and previous SEND support experience, who will be:
- An excellent role model with a desire to share this with pupils and staff
- Committed to raising achievement and able to deliver excellent outcomes
- Able to inspire and motivate
- Work independently
- Be flexible to work across both sites
What we offer?
- The chance to work in a friendly well-run school
- A great placed accessible school, situated in a pleasant location
- To work with a dedicated team of professionals who are keen to learn and develop
- Onsite parking
The right candidate will have:
- The ability to relate well to children and adults and establish good working relationships
- The ability to provide support for pupils, including those with special needs
- Ability to utilise strategies to support pupils in achieving learning goals
- Use ICT effectively to support learning.
- Have full knowledge of procedures relating to child protection, health and safety and security, confidentiality and data protection
- Work calmly under pressure
- Have a professional appearance
- Please download an application form
Please note that CV’s are not accepted for this role
Please complete the online Support Application form on the school website and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the School for a visit.
Broughton Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.